Field of Lavender

Field of Lavender

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well - its the third week of August...

and the days are getting shorter. I love this August weather and I am not looking forward to Fall - except for the high school football games. Our first game is tomorrow night - and my daughter is drum major for Canfield Band. I think I am more excited then she is. We play Chardon, a team we have never played before. Also, next week I have two band shows to attend, one of which is the area bands performing at the Canfield Fair, and the Canfield Band Night - when we get to see a number of area bands perform their half-time shows at their football games. Also with Fall around the corner, there is the wonderful cider and donuts at the local Whitehouse and Haas Fruit Farms.

No comments:

My Daughter -Drum Major for the Band

My Daughter -Drum Major for the Band
Fall, 2008

Sebring Library

Sebring Library